The Centre for Corporate Ethics and Social Responsibilities (CCESR) is established under the Faculty of Business to enhance the learning of students on corporate ethics and social responsibilities. The CCESR is financially supported by the Quality Enhancement Support Scheme (QESS) under the Education
The Centre mainly targets students of the Faculty of Business while the other students of the College and students from other post-secondary institutes will also be welcome to participate in our activities.
The Centre aims to help students:
(1) learn the importance of business ethics and the knowledge on ethical concepts;
(2) understand the disastrous consequences of ethical misconducts and the benefits of good practices;
(3) foster ethical culture and behaviours on campus;
(4) integrate business ethics with various business skills, across different business disciplines;
(5) enhance ethical awareness and sensitivity; and
(6) compile and share findings of good practices and/or misconducts of business social responsibility with the community.